Cannabis Peanut Butter Cups. This classic Cannabis Peanut Butter Cup tastes so similar to the original that it’s hard to imagine this version is Vegan! This recipe is made with simple ingredients and no added sugar. Enjoy a relaxed afternoon with this pain easing chocolate snack without fretting over what it is in them.Cannabis Peppermint Tea Bags , from a cannabis specialist
Here at Hello Ganja we strive to ensure a high quality dosage AND keep things healthy. Just remember these little guys can be strong! Anesthesia . No matter how fantastic they taste, they are medicated, so eat accordingly. As with all edibles please have a small amount and see how it effects you, wait 60-90 minutes before consuming more.Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies
I’m so excited to introduce my favorite “healthy” recipe for chocolate peanut butter cups to the canna community. This recipe requires 4 ingredients you probably already have in your pantry and can easily be made into edibles with your favorite cannabis oil. It’s the first recipe I made with weed oil from myMagical Butter machine.
Weed-infused or not, these cups make the perfect munchies or medication-on-demand snack. As you know I love to make and eat food, and this recipe is ideal for any skill level. All that’s needed is a quick whisk of the chocolate solution, so if chronic pain and inflammation make it challenging for your mobility in the kitchen, this recipe is low in its demands and hugely satisfying. Oh and it’s vegan, which means when you eat these you’re basically eating a salad.
(Not real science).
I’ve made these both with and without cannabis coconut oil. If you plan on making these with weed, I have additional information below the recipe but the instructions are generally the same.
- cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2
- cup regular 1/2 or cannabis-infused coconut oil, liquefied (coconut oil liquefies at 76° F)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- All-natural peanut butter (I just scoop from the jar)
- Cupcake liners
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, liquefied coconut oil, and maple syrup until smooth.
- Line your cupcake tin with paper or silicone liners.
- Fill each cup with chocolate on the bottom, then peanut butter, then more chocolate. My usual ratio is a tablespoon for each layer but you can do this however you desire – this is your chance to craft your perfect peanut butter cup. I’d give you an approximate yield, but sometimes I make these and end up with a dozen (like today), sometimes a couple extra if I add a bit less chocolate… go where the weed takes you.
- Once you’ve filled your cups, pop the tin in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to solidify the chocolate. Keep them in the freezer for storage to prevent them from melting, but honestly they probably won’t last long enough to worry.
TIPS FOR MAKING AND CONSUMING EDIBLES
- If you’d like to make these WITH infused oil, I suggest Leafly’s recipe for getting it right. If you want to make things even easier on yourself, theMagical Butter Machine will do the heavy lifting.
- In most cases, you probably won’t know the exact potency of your cannabis oil, which makes it nearly impossible to determine how much THC is in each cup. For this reason, I recommend slicing your canna cups into quarters, eating one quarter, and waiting an hour to feel the effects before going in for more. Edibles made with homemade oil can vary significantly in potency, and the high can take anywhere from 30-90 minutes to kick in and last as long as a few hours. It’s a whole different breed than the high from smoking a joint, which is why it’s so important to go slow and start small. (Read: 7 tips for your first cannabis experience).
4-Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Do not nuke or heat your cannabis oil to avoid overheating the THC and CBD. I suggest making the cups while your cannabis oil is still liquefied to prevent the need to reheat and melt it down.
- These could also be made non-psychoactive by adding a few drops of your favorite CBD oil or concentrate to the regular recipe for the cannabinoid boost without the THC high. Keep them in the freezer and pop one in your mouth whenever you’re ready to medicate. It will be the most delicious medicine you’ve ever consumed.
- Label your edibles so they don’t end up in the wrong mitts.
- Use recycled weed – save the leftover herb from your vaporizer and make your cannabis oil with this ABV (already been vaped) bud instead of fresh bud.